Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Collection

Hi everyone! Well this is my first official blog! I'd like to thank all of you that have followed me through all of my other social networks. I'm excited to share with you a few things I have recently come across on. I'm sure you may or may not know about most of these items but here it goes! Oh and did I mention I'm a little bit late on posting these items. (LOL) I'm thrilled to say I love the fact there is a vampire or rock craze in most of all the makeup collections that have come out this fall. One of them being from L'oréal Midnight Muse.


The colors are pretty much dark yet no where near gothic. But they are totally wearable. Here are some of the colors I purchased from this collection.



Here you see this beautiful cranberry reddish eyeshadow next to a very deep dark navy like blue. The color is mate but its so beautiful. The name of this shadow is Moon Goddess. I totally fell in love with these colors.





Next color is Enchantress. Its a softer rusty like color with pink undertones. Its the color that Beyoncé is wearing on the add picture.






Here you see Dark Wake. These two colors I think are beautiful for a smokey eye color. You have a mate black color with an olive color eyeshadow with gold under tones. I think I will definitely do a smokey eye look using these two shadows.



Above you have Luna Noir. Its a beautiful dark rusty gold color with a mate espresso brown color. This would be very nice to use for a day time smokey look.











These eyeliners can I just say OMG! They are great! Myself personally I am in love with these liners. I went back a few days later and bought and extra set of these liners.When they said intense definition they weren't kidding. I'll put it to you like this. I was at Walk Disney World from morning until the park closed and my eyeliner was still ON! I'll admit the line on the waterline was gone, but as far as upper/lower lash line it was still ON! I am so in love with these liners. They came in three colors black, brown & a deep eggplant type purple.



The other part of the Midnight Muse collection that L'orél had at the same time was the lipsticks, glosses & nail polishes. I have to admit I wanted to buy it all. Instead I bought the nail polishes.
This is a beautiful dark purple with blue undertones which is called Ilumnescence.




The next color in the collection is Flemme Noir. Its a beautiful dark red wine like. Its just a beautiful color so I had to buy it.





The Berry Bloom collection I was out and I was so tempted to buy a few items because I heard such great things about them but unfortunately I was on a budget and had to skip out on it.






I happen to see this perfume I keep seeing on adds on line and some magazines and since I was in such a vampire hypnosis at CVS with these other collections I went by to smell and see if it was all that the add claims it is. That is so sweet and tempting. Needless to say I got a head ache from the smell of it. YUCK! WOW I felt like writing to the company and asking them what were they thinking. I did however like the smell of Queen Latifah's perfume. That would be a perfume I'd actually purchase.






These bling strings were next to that horrible prfume so I took a look and thought it would be so cute for my friends kids. I think the girls would get a kick out of it. I think I might even wear some just for fun. LOL.


My last stop that day was at a local drug store chain called Navarro. They are pretty popular here in South Florida. I came across this nail polish brand and needless to say I fell in love of how vibrant they are. Just take a look and you be the judge!









I want to thank you all for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to write to me to ask question or suggest something as I'm getting the hang of blogging. I will do my best to update my blog as much as possible. At least this is easier then doing my You Tube videos. I have more goodies to share with you so over the weekend I'll post another blog.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment